carlablogs.com

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Surprise!!!

It's been a looong day for me but quite rewarding coz i was able to finish all my tasks as planned! :) i was able to finish my SNI testing! weeeeee! :D Also done with my ambush interview from aedner's friends! bwahahaha! thank you so much guys for your time! the birthday greeting videos i planned for my bebe wouldn't be possible without your participation. :) also, special thanks to jake and mitch for introducing me to some of aedner's closest friends. :)

And finally.. i'm done uploading the videos! :)



I'm thinking of what will be the best way to break this surprise without making it so obvious...hmnn..how about sending him an email regarding a testing task? ..by verifying the screenshot in the link i dumped the videos? watchathink huh? :) I hope he likes the videos..Happy Birthday in advance, bebe ko! :D

Wooops i still have one more task left! I still hafta send my bebe an email! :)
So this is it! Let's call it a day! :)
Good mornyt! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home