carlablogs.com

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

missing aedner...

I couldn't seem to find the exact words that describe exactly how i feel at this point in time.
i'm exasperated, trying to control myself from breaking down. but still, i failed. i miss aedner so badly :( ..tears roll down my cheeks swiftly, one after another. i know, i know! i'm weak when it comes to this! i do cry when i miss someone.. but hey, i am trying to be strong!
know what, for the first time in a long time, i prayed with tears in my eyes..pouring my heart out to God that may He give me strength to face the loneliness i feel tonight.. and yes i feel God's comfort coz i know He listens..i know He understands what i'm going through..and i know He's holding my hand just like in the past chapters of my life. the only difference now is that, God is holding aedner's hand and mine side by side.. God loves each of us more than we love each other. thank you, God! :)
And tonight, i also found comfort in words of a friend..my-so-called-mommy ruby. she told me to hang on tight & be strong..and lit my face with her joke. :) thank you po! :) yeah, i am holding tightly and patiently waiting for my bebe aedner to come home.

wait! my bebe just texted me..askin what am i doin' :) he's on his lunch break. :)
weeeee, i feel alot better! that's all for now..until then... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home