carlablogs.com

Thursday, September 25, 2008

things i like about aedner :)

weird! i was speechless when bebe called up this morning :) twas as if i'm caught in between longing (missing him) and contentment (when i heard his jolly voice) and was just enjoying the feeling for awhile. :) thanks for calling, be! you make my day! :) aedner is sweet, thoughtful, and nice...you'll see! lemme count the ways... :)

1) he never fails to greet me in the morning (like a customized alarm clock on my mobile phone.. "gud am be, have a nice day..iloveyou..muah!) :) hihi
2) i love the way he says i love you on the phone especially when he says it over and over again while waiting for my response. :)
3) checkin' on me whenever he can..even in the midst of his drinking spree session :)
4) getting me something which he thinks i need..without asking him for it. like...a glass of water. (this is the most concrete example i can give that we couldn't forget! hehe)
5) i like the way he comforts me when he knows i'm sad or crying. i only cried for two reasons: i miss him and i'm so happy! ..he wraps his arms around me *though i just let my imagination run free! hehe but in fairness, he's sincere. :)
6) he's open minded to discuss things
7) he's sensitive enough to know how i feel.
8) he's considerate enough to put his feet on my shoes.
9) reminds me to sleep early. especially when we were in illinois pa :)
10) he cooks for his friends wholeheartedly :)
11) shares what he have in anyway he can..to his family and friends
12) finds time and ways to keep in touch with people close to his heart.
13) knows how to appreciate things and express his gratitude.
14) admits his trespasses and humble enough to apologize.
15) sweet enough to consider my opinion and feelings before he makes decisions :)


i simply love the way he loves me. :)
thank you,be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home