carlablogs.com

Friday, September 26, 2008

Bridging the Distance

"Distance never seperates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad coz I miss you I remind myself how blessed I am to have someone so special to miss.” -anonymous


Personally, i do believe that long distance relationships can work out for as long as it is built with
Honesty, Understanding, Respect, Trust, and Sincerity. Just as what my bebe told me, i should always remember the acronym HURTS. Literally, it hurts when you miss someone so badly and couldn't do anything but just think of him and hoping he's at your side right that very moment. with this, you experience the pain of longing. But for as long as you remain in each other's hearts, you can always be closer despite the physical distance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home