carlablogs.com

Friday, October 31, 2008

"Heaven-on-Earth"


Another month for me and aedner! weeeee! :) Two months feel like heaven on earth! yea, i call it h-e-a-v-e-n! :)
Let thy photo speak! :) Clockwise from bottom to top: Me in my monthsary video message for my bebe. actually, i bought the name of the cake and not the cake itself *grin* If i were to choose, i could've bought the blueberry cheesecake instead. sluurp! but nah, this time i'de rather have the Heaven on Earth. :) Thanks to Starbuck's for calling the yummilicious chocolate mousse 'Heaven on Earth'. :) The exact description i was looking for! Thanks bebe for the love that makes me feel like i'm in 'heaven on earth'! I LOVE YOU!
My bebe sang the song 'Here by Me' by 3 Doors Down! yea, the entire song! live via ym! :) aaaaw! thank you so much! Thanks also for sharing with me the song entitled, 'If That's Okay With You' by Shayne Ward! :) wow! i wanna exclaim "I'de LOVE to!!!" :) hopefully the next song i'll hear you sing...soon...or sooner... is 'She Said Yes' by Brad Paisley. :) hehehe!
We ended our conversation with a prayer. God knows what's inside our hearts. He knows how much i love His aedner. Thank you God for giving us another month! we love You, God! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home