carlablogs.com

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bebe's Aedz Sweet Surprise

When i turned the bedroom lights on, i shrieked & giggled when i saw the petals, chocolates, and letters I, U, and heart shaped candles (arranged I ♥ u) placed individually on top of each baked pastry! they were beautifully arranged on top of the bed!!! i love it! so swweeeet! not to mention, very resourceful hihi :D



Very happy, i rushed to where my bebe was sitting and threw him a big hug, gave him a passionate kiss, then thanked him for the very pleasant surprise! when i turned my head to the left side, i noticed the big bold words "MAHAL KITA KASI..." on the laptop screen... i went on reading the other words written on four of the sticky notes! i was so touched! ♥ aha! now i know why aedz was sitting beside the laptop! *grin* ...i hugged him tightly again before i continued reading the rest of the mushy love notes..i pause as i hold my breath not to cry. i can feel the small lump of mixed watchamacallit emotions stuck on my throat from holding it back..but then, i couldn't hold it any longer! i was teary-eyed reading the words from one sticky note to the other till i read everything!sooo sweeet! thank you so much, bebe!!! :) you knocked me off my feet again...as you always did! :) awesome! I LOVE YOU



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home