carlablogs.com

Monday, March 21, 2011

Pamanhikan + Birthday

We had an awesome 3-day vacation in Iloilo :) I am so happy celebrating my 28th birthday with loved ones. Thank You Lord for all the blessings and for giving me another year to live and love! also thanks for making this big event in our lives successful. :)

To papa, mama, paulo, patrick, and shane thank you so much for the love. i wouldn't be who i am today without you guys *hugz*. thanks for making things special not just for me but also for aedner and his family. thanks for always giving me and aedner your love and blessing. i love you all *hugz*

To tolentino and dela rosa family, thank you so much for embracing me with warm welcome and love..especially to mama and ate nhow for holding me close to their hearts. also, thanks for giving me and randy your utmost support. i love you both *hugz*








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home