carlablogs.com

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Romantic Saturday

Aedz and I went to bridal shops to find a bridal gown. Finally i found the gown that i wanted! When I went out the dressing room, aedz exclaimed, "wow!" :) he looked at me for the longest time and all i did was smile :) i admit the gown fits perfectly :)

After dinner at Just Acia, we got to look at the wedding bands and finally we found the wedding bands we wanted! :) When we stepped out the jewelry shop aedz looked at me and whispered, "i love you bebe.." awww...Preparing the wedding together is one of the best bonding we ever had...not to mention that we are our silly selves when we're together. ;p ..even when we're far away from each other (constant communication) :) ..thanks, Bro! :)



In awhile we're going to watch the movie 'My Amnesia Girl' for the second time :) Aedz have to admit na kinikilig din cya :P haha! i remember after we watched the movie, we randomly pick out lines from the movie like..
"Pagod ka na ba? kasi maghapon ka tumatakbo sa isip ko"...
"Alam mo ba kung bola ka hindi kita mai-shoot kasi mami miss kita"
"Lumiliit ka ba? Dati kasi hanggang ulo kita pero ngaun nasa puso na kita"
"Pintura ka ba? kasi kinukulayan mo ang buhay ko"
I forgot the other lines...but we got to say those lines randomly sometimes and laugh :)
parehas lang kami ni aedz na makulit kaya masaya ^_^

weehooo the movie is about to start! :) my bebe is waiting for me :) bye for now! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home