carlablogs.com

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Carla's "Lullaby" :)

Let thy songs speak! :)
thanks for these songs, bebe!

1. I'm Yours, Jason Mraz -- i borrowed jason mraz lyrics, 'i'm yours' to confirm that i'm officially aedner's gf & he's mine :)
2. Crazy Over You, 112 -- the song in the blogpost he made..with modified lyrics "And now that I have you bebe I promise I'll never leave cuz you are the only one that makes my love complete" :)

3. Don't Change, Musiq Soulchild -- the song he dedicated to me in his Thank You email :)
4. Here by Me, Doors Down -- he sang this song to me in our second monthsary..live! via ym :)
5. If It's Okay With You, Shayne Ward -- he makes me feel like i'm 'heaven on earth' :)
6. You Decorated My Life, Kenny Rogers -- received a text message from him, saying "another song ko 4 u" :)

more songs to come!
Lalala lala lalala lala.... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home