carlablogs.com

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Everything

Bebe sent me another nice mushy artsy stuff last night! i looove it!!! thanks, bebe ko! *hugz*
Aedz sent the lyrics of the song, "Everything" in my email last month...one of his sweetest ways of greeting me good morning :) the song means EVERYTHING to me as well and i just can't help but smile as i reminisce our happy memories *giggles* while song was playing :) ..and guess what! i played just one song in my zune the entire day! :) pumped up the volume so i hear the lyrics loud and clear...humming the song softly while working hehe but....when i gt home, full of adrenaline i sang out loud..pouring my heart out! haha!...felt like i've been deprived to have a duet with michael buble the entire day! haha! finally, may moment na akong kumanta!!! so i sang..."and in this craaaaazy life, and through these craaaaazy times..it's youuu, it's youuuu! you make me sing! you're every line, you're every word, you're everything!" :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home