carlablogs.com

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wedding Board

This is the exact hue of purple and green that Aedner & I wanted to use on our wedding motif :) We consolidated all the photos we found in the internet (thanks ms. WWW!) and voila! here's our purple&green wedding board! :)



From this color board, we were able to come up with the draft design of our entourage gowns & suit..every little detail from head dress to shoes :) and oh, Aedz & I found a lovely pair of purple shoes in SG :) we love the exquisite design! I put it on and walk around..dramatically walking like a bride haha! feel na feel! :P we were goofing around again :P Aedz was smiling at me, he told me I look great awww :) standing next to Aedz in a three-inch high-heeled shoes is perfect! :) we also caught auntie (shoe store staff) smiling hehe..uh-oh! ;P
We also visited a few dress shops in SG looking for gowns, finding the right shade and texture of fabric..then visited fashion accessories stores looking for our bridesmaids head dress :) Malling is a lot different now...it's more fun! :) I really enjoy doing wedding stuffs with my bebe aedz :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home