carlablogs.com

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy 0.67!

HAPPY 8th MONTHSARY, Bebe!!!



Eighth means...
One. i THANK God for having you in my life. you are a blessing..my answered pray'r!
Two. i LOVE you so much!
i don't have to convince myself i LOVE you 'cause i'm confident! i definitely LOVE you.
Three. i MISS you so bad :(
i miss having you around..i miss our sweet nothings and our-so-called-love-thing.
Four. you are my STRENGTH. your LOVE gives me every reason to be strong; my LOVE for you gives me every reason to hold on.
Five. you DECORATED my life. you turned my monochrome world into bright polychrome--your LOVE is polychromatic! :)
Six. Looking forward to see you. i could never be happier than having you beside me..to kiss & to hug me.
Seven. I apologize. i may not be perfect but with the grace of God, i will not only try but give my best to keep this love burning.  
Eight. I want to spend forever with YOU. No doubt. you're all i ever wanted. my only ONE, my only LOVE; i'm YOURS & you're MINE.

One.Four.Three, Be! :)
*hugz*







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home