carlablogs.com

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Birthday!

I had a sick but happy birthday! My bebe, made my birthday extra special. Thank you! :)

Upon entering the office, i saw my bebe. :) He greeted me at the door with a smile. So happy to see him first thing in the morning..if we were not at the office i could've hugged him tightly. but then.. oh well, i just smiled and thanked him :) Upon opening the door at the training room, i saw colorful balloons on my workstation. To my surprise, i exclaimed loudly, "Uuy!" :) As i got to my workstation, i saw the greeting card and a thin rectangular box..aaaaw! i was touched by how thoughtful and sweet my bebe is. I opened the card but at first, i was hesitant to read it. i decided to save it for later so i could read it alone in a private place. My thoughts was then interrupted when Bebe handed me a box from Bizu. it's a cute birthday cake! :) He then opened the thin rectangular beautifully wrapped box beside the cake..guess what? it's a cute silver bracelet! :) Thanks, bebe!




I couldn't help myself from not peeking what's inside the birthday card so i opened it right there and then..beside my bebe. I was touched by what he has written in the card. tears kept rolling down my cheeks though i was trying to contain my emotions. i love you, be. *hugz*

We had breakfast and got to work..but hey, the birthday surprise is not yet over! i was again surprised when i got to the lobby on my way to the washroom. The girl carrying a bouquet of flowers told me to stop, as a precaution that the floor is wet due to water spill. I froze from where i stood. She then turned to the receptionist and said she was looking for Carla Dumasis. I exclaimed right away "Ako po yun. Bakit po?". She then gave me the flowers saying, "special delivery". When i checked the card, it's from my bebe! aaaaw! sweeet! thank you! :)


We attended the mass at the 9th floor of the building then we headed off for lunch. We met aedner's friend nikki, for lunch at Bistro. Twas nice meeting nikki. she's nice :)

Later that afternoon, we then had a simple merienda with close friends and colleagues. thanks for coming over, guys! :) After our work shift, bebe and i headed to pick up some food orders before going to pasay. and yet another birthday celebration for me and kuya joel! ang saya!!! :) happy birthday, kuya joel!

Later that evening alexis, bebe, and i met dha and headed to Wensha for a body massage. Nice place..i like the ambiance..it's cozy and a good place to chill and relax before and after the body massage..dha and i headed to the dining hall first for a snack while waiting for the two guys to finish their shower. the four of us then had shabu-shabu which everyone seemed to enjoy :) Afterwhich the guys headed to the gentlemen's area while dha and i headed to the ladies sauna and jacuzzi before our body massage. woooooo! chillaxing finale!

Thanks to everyone who remembered my special day!
Thank you for the phonecalls, emails, IM, FS & FB comments, and sms!
You all made my birthday special! *hugz*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home